|Cleaning and upkeep|
- Radio equipment
- Underwear tops
- Underwear pants and boxer shorts
- Vintage collection
- Team/crew apparels
- Short-sleeved polo shirts
- Long-sleeved polo shirts
- Baseball caps
- Special collections
- Porsche collection
- Porsche Motorsport helmets
- Porsche GT4 Clubsport helmets
- Porsche Rennsport helmets
- Porsche Martini helmets
- Porsche Motorsport racing suits
- Porsche GT4 Clubsport racing suits
- Porsche Rennsport racing suits
- Porsche Martini racing suits
- Porsche Motorsport underwear
- Porsche Motorsport gloves
- Porsche GT4 Clubsport gloves
- Porsche Rennsport gloves
- Porsche Martini gloves
- Porsche Motorsport shoes
- Porsche GT4 Clubsport shoes
- Porsche Rennsport shoes
- Porsche Martini shoes
- Porsche accessories
- Corvette collection
- Corvette racing suits
- Corvette underwear
- Corvette gloves
- Corvette shoes
- Corvette accessories
- Tour Auto Optic 2ooo Collection
- Le Mans Classic collection
- Rallye Monte Carlo Historique collection
- Lotus Cup Europe collection
- Tour de Corse Historique collection
- Ayrton Senna Limited Edition suit
- Stand 21 watches by B.R.M.
- Porsche collection
- Heat Stress
- Racing service
- Contact us
Strictly following these cleaning and upkeep instructions will guarantee protective performance and the homologation of your equipment.
For any additional information, feel free to call us: +33 (0) 380 539 221.
Do prefer a 40°C/104°F machine wash, inside out; do not use bleach.
Industrial-cleaning and dry-cleaning are forbidden!
Avoid use of fabric softeners.
Max. spinning speed: 400rpm.
Do not iron the racing suit.
Do not tumble dry. Dry the racing suit on a hanger, inside out if it is damp (water, perspiration).
Do not stock it in its original bag unless it is perfectly dry, and put it in a dry, airy place, away from daylight and heat.
Do not expose the suits to U.V. (sun or moon).
Do not forget to keep the Velcros (collar and belt) fastened while washing.
Tears or repairs must be performed by Stand 21 to avoid loss of certification and/or warranty.
Be careful, certain detergents damage racing suits zips.
STAND 21 cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by practices not conforming to the cleaning and upkeep instructions and use.